As a proud parent and Orange resident, I am passionately invested in the future of our great town. My wife and I are blessed to raise our two children here; where they attend Orange schools, play youth sports and enjoy Orange’s many traditions. I am a graduate of the Orange Citizen’s Police Academy, play adult sports in our parks, and attend most city-wide events.
As a private sector businessman, with experience running large organizations, I understand how to lead with empathy, plan for growth and deliver results. I respect every individual’s opinion, will actively listen to constituents, and will communicate with transparency. If elected, I will:
- Protect open space and parks
- Prioritize public safety and crime reduction
- Preserve Orange’s great heritage, traditions and celebrations
- Promote business-friendly policies to ensure future growth
- Support efforts to end the homelessness crisis
- Be fiscally responsible
- Support a balanced budget
Please join Mayor Pro-Tem Kim Nichols; Mayor Mark Murphy; Councilmembers Chip Monaco, Jon Dumitru and Kathy Tavoularis; former Orange Councilmembers Fred Whitaker, Mike Spurgeon and William G. Steiner; Sheriff Don Barnes and many other Orange residents and business-owners in their support of my candidacy.
Please vote John Gyllenhammer for Orange City Council.